There are so many factors to consider when creating a list of people that will take part in your wedding. Your bridal entourage will play a big part on your wedding and it is important that you know the things that you need to consider first when choosing your bridesmaids. If you are in the process of creating your list and you’re a bit confused on how to trim down the number of people that will be included in the bridal entourage, then you should set aside a few minutes of your time to read the rest of this article and let it serve as a guide for selecting the right people.
- Ask college friends or college roommates. These are people who come to know you well and can help you with planning your wedding. Often, these are the people that have been with during the times you were experiencing adulthood and developing into a young woman.
- Sisters are the best people to serve as your bridesmaids. You have been with each other all throughout your life and they basically know everything about your personality and can better assist you with planning the wedding that you would really like. Having sisters around can make things easier for you especially since its easier to ask sister to do certain favors without you having to be shy or reluctant about it.
- If you have a childhood friend that you are in constant communication with, this would be a good person to consider. Childhood friends typically have all the needed criteria that you might be looking for in a bridesmaid. Especially since you have to at least like each other to have had the friendship for so long. Often times than not, long childhood friends can be counted on for wedding help.
- Choosing your bridesmaids does not have to be limited to women only. Having men around can certainly make things more exciting for the other bridesmaids. Some brides have started shying away from traditional wedding planning and are now recruiting close male friends and even brothers to serve as their bridesmaids. As long as it’s okay with your husband to be, then this should not be a problem.
- Relatives, especially cousins, can be a part of your bridal entourage too. This can be especially handy if they live near your home as well. This will allow you to access them more freely just in case you need additional help. Be mindful also of other cousins that may not live as close or distant relatives that would like to participate in the planning, you certainly do want anyone feeling left out of the fun, especially family.
Keep in mind that you do not need a lot of bridesmaids for your wedding. Include those that are closest to your heart and those that have been with you all throughout your journey and want to be a bridesmaid.
Contributor and Contact Information:: Charlot Fernandez | firstname.lastname@example.org